The development of renewable energy infrastructure projects is challenged by the external factors of our current macroeconomic situation.
Join us as Brian Thordal talks about the current challenges in the energy sector, like resource and equipment shortages and the need for outsourcing and managing uncertainties such as material prices, delivery times, weather, etc.
He will also talk about how to focus on value creation against project expenditure and mitigating uncertainties and risks.
Then Jacob Hansen will show how to manage and mitigate these issues with Power PPM, the product for Strategic Portfolio Management developed on the Microsoft Power Platform.
As an energy company, you will learn how to ensure efficient project and portfolio management by mapping stakeholders and risks pertaining to the projects for better forecasting capabilities on your investments.
Get a demonstration of how AI can be incorporated as a scheduling template for project planning and how you can tailor your company’s project model and governance structure in a low-code business application.
In this event, you will be introduced to:
- Introduction to current challenges in the energy sector with Brian Thordal
- Custom live demo of Projectum products with Jacob Hansen
- How to evaluate and prioritize projects based on their strategic alignment and potential for return on investment
- Strategies for balancing resource allocation across multiple projects to maximize efficiency and minimize risk
- Techniques for tracking and measuring project performance to ensure that your portfolio is meeting its goals and objectives
About the speakers
Learn from the best. Brian has more than 25 years of experience in the Energy industry working with some of the market leaders in the field of renewable energy infrastructure project development. Here he has helped companies such as Vestas and Ørsted overcome challenges and helped them deliver their projects on time.
As director of Projectum Partner Channel, Jacob Hansen has more than 17 years experience within Project & Portfolio Management where he inspires customers when building roadmaps for a digtial transformation PPM journey.