10:00 – 10:10 Introduction by Microsoft
10:10 – 11:00 Modern Work Management & PPM: The tools that make up for a holistic and future-proof platform
- Planner, Project for the Web, Teams, DevOps, Power Gantt, and Power PPM – presenting the tools and how they can be coupled together in a holistic ecosystem
- How we apply MS technologies in our product suite including Power PPM, Team Planner and more.
- Example case: Time for Teams
Christian Holse, Product Owner, Projectum
11:00 – 11:15 Break
11:15 – 12:00 Keynote #2: Power PPM, Initiatives and OKR – Connecting Strategy to Execution
- Controlled agility framework
- Going from a PMO to a strategy execution office
- Demo: How Power PPM can help you with business processes
- Demo: Redefine work after OKR and key results
Peter Kestenholz, Principal Advisor, Projectum & Microsoft MVP
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch, networking break
AFTERNOON BREAKOUT SESSIONS:
13:00 – 13:30 Bavarian Nordic Case: A strategic portfolio overview across departments
How we established a uniform project execution and portfolio overview across all sites and divisions & how portfolio reporting supports senior management to prioritize.
Vibeke Kolbe, Senior Manager of Project Office, Bavarian Nordic A/S
13:30 – 14:00 European Energy case: Synergies between PPM and Document Management
How we have completed our PPM solution with Document Management, ensuring governance and automation around workspaces, folders, documents, and templates.
Christian, Director, European Energy PMO Office
14:00 -14:30 Network Break and Re-join in the Auditorium
14:30 – 15:00 Pernod Ricard case: Building a portfolio overview across initiatives
Building an international PMO. How Power PPM and the Microsoft tools helped us Future vision: Agile initiatives as well as working more with Teams and Planner
Antonio Eguizabal, Head of Core Services Delivery, Pernod Ricard
15:00 – 15:30 Wrap up and what have we learned today?
Morten Bjerre, Delegate, & Peter Kestenholz, Projectum
Rest of day Drinks and Networking