Finance Roundtable: Embracing Agile – with control
Roadmaps and controlled agility with the Power Platform
– Insights from Projectum and Nordea
In a time with increased inflation and an uncertain macro economy, transparency and predictability are more important than ever for the finance and insurance sector. If you’re in these sectors, you want to ensure that the investments you make in product portfolios are the right ones.
You might find that this is in sharp contrast to the agile approach that often dominates the product portfolio. Adaptability is essential. However, this can be at odds with creating predictability in projects.
With the Controlled agility framework, developed by Projectum, it is possible to balance agile product development and portfolio transparency so you create beneficial conditions for the agile product portfolio, while, at the same time, giving the management the possibility to create and maintain a multi-year strategy.
At this Roundtable Event at Microsoft Sweden, Jacob Hansen (Principal Customer Advisor, Projectum) will share his thoughts about what is possible from a tooling and software solution perspective with the modern Microsoft Power Platform. You can also learn how Nordea built its work management ecosystem.
Experience a live demo of Projectum’s Project and Portfolio software, Power PPM. Power PPM is based on the modern Microsoft Power Platform which makes it easy to integrate and connect agile development tools like Microsoft DevOps or Jira. Power PPM is a sophisticated product, portfolio, and strategy simulation solution that allows you to get the full benefit from agile methodology without compromising strategy and predictability.
- Introduction & Insights – by Microsoft
- Brief intro to Projectum and the Microsoft Platform for “Controlled Agility” – by Projectum
- Walkthrough of “Controlled Agility” building blocks – by Projectum
- Live presentation of Product Management including integration to Azure DevOps and JIRA – by Projectum
- Live presentation of Hybrid and Product Portfolio Management – by Projectum
- Nordea insights: How Nordea got an executive overview across Projects & Agile initiatives – by Petter Frygnegård, Executive Advisor, Nordea
- Open Q&A
A light lunch and beverages will be served upon arrival.
Financial Industry customers: PMOs, Agile Coaches, Product Managers, Digital Managers, Portfolio Managers