Senior IT Project Manager
COPENHAGEN / AARHUS
Do you value diversity, working closely with your team and do you have solid experience in managing projects, motivate and inspire throughout the creative process towards the complete customer satisfaction and can you keep multidisciplinary teams and clients engaged in solving challenges?? Do you want to be a part of a company where it’s crucial that you are able to share your opinion in a professional and inspiring way? – And where you are expected to influence our future direction?
We are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager, who is a master in understanding business, budgets, prioritizing, planning, and communication.
We believe in teamwork throughout our agile projects. We love to have fun even though the projects sometimes are very complex. And we always strive for simple solutions for our customers. Our passion is to modernize how people work. This sometimes requires superpowered skill-sets in both managing and communication with the customers. We love to see when customers finally can leave their old and outdated solutions, because we guide and help them to the new modern world of work… simply – one project at a time.
Do you want to:
- Have the responsibility for scoping, challenging, and project planning of the end-to-end implementations and final delivery?
- Be a front runner and set your professional mark on the projects in close collaboration with the talented and dedicated colleagues who also are passionate about modernizing how people work?
- Use your skills in working the customer relations to become long term relationships for the company?
- Work your skills as a trusted advisor?
- Spot possibilities for up-sales and new business opportunities?
- Experienced project manager who’s worked 5+ years on agile projects;
- Challenger and open to new ways of doing things, you are curious and eager;
- Expert in setting the right team for a project;
- Really good at maturing the customers;
- Experienced in working out framework agreements;
- An expert in both traditional projects managing as well as agile project managing;
- A project manager but with a consultant gene or a consultant with a Project manager focus;
- Experienced and extended business understanding;
- Able to understand customer needs and communications;
- Trusted advisor in all areas of project management (implementations of IT, new projects, anchoring);
- An expert in making our projects run smoothly, on time and within budget;
- You speak and write fluently in both Danish and English. If you speak a third language like Dutch or German, this is just a bonus besides from understanding Swedish and Norwegian.
You are an ambitious and professional person with a pioneer spirit who works independently. You are the front-runner and take responsibility for your tasks. You thrive well in a dynamic environment where everyday life is often hectic and not two days are the same.
You are the type that the consulting role comes naturally to you. You have a strong and credible "consultant gene" and your commitment and enthusiasm motivate your colleagues. You have both technical and business knowledge and provide structure, systematics, high quality and super service. You have a great passion for Microsoft technology and for modernizing how people work. You have well-developed communication skills, and you are structured and love to challenge yourself.
You build trust, and you manage – and live up to the expectations you set. As a representative of Projectum you are friendly, empathetic and you communicate clearly via email, phone and face-to-face. You feel secure in stating your opinions towards customers and colleagues, since your purpose is to make the best possible solution, under the circumstances.
You always face challenges with a smile - literally 😊. You are also robust and confident and not afraid to set the agenda. Your colleagues respect you for your professionalism, commitment as well as your authentic and positive way of going about the tasks. Your humour, by the way, just makes us love you even more!
We offer you:
- To be a part of a growing company who won the Microsoft Global Partner of the Year Award multiple times;
- An exciting and evolving position with great opportunity to put your own fingerprint;
- Ambitious and committed colleagues who are always willing to spare and give a helping hand;
- A company with an open and informal relationship;
- Focus on employee wellbeing, flexible working hours, access to free use of fitness center, and good lunch plan.
Start: As soon as possible. We screen applications on a continuous basis until we find the right match.
How to apply? Click on the below button to send you application to HR@projectum.com.
Questions about this position? Please contact Chief HR Officer Kathrina Brunnstrøm at +45 28 35 00 13.
We’re excited to hear from you!