Senior Full Stack Developer
Do you value diversity, working closely with the customer team as well as working individually and do you have solid experience in working as a Full Stack Developer? Do you want to be a part of a company where it’s crucial that you are able to share your opinion in a professional and inspiring way? – And where you are expected to influence our future direction?
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer, who is a master in handling all the work of databases, systems engineering, and customers, back-end and front-end.
You will be a part of the creating as well as the ongoing development of our professional services. Together with your colleagues you have the responsibility of handling software in a holistically way, since we cater to both user experience and functionality. You are expected to be a front runner and set your mark on the solutions in close collaboration with the talented and dedicated colleagues who also are passionate about modernizing how people work. In addition to this and because of your abilities as a Senior Developer, you have the role as a professional customer advisor, sparring partner, instructor, and training agent.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience from a similar position and extensive experience with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries;
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies as well as Azure DevOps;
- You have a high interest in interacting with customers and you always want to reach the best solution for the business;
- Your technical insight is value-adding to your colleagues who are also highly skilled developers;
- Since we appreciate T-shaped profiles, you might have tried to build model-driven PowerApps and Flows…. or other maybe you’ve just started being curious about it;
- You work independently and take responsibility for both initiating and completing tasks;
- You have several certifications;
- You have great sense of responsibility and your strive for high-quality deliveries;
- You speak and write fluently in both Danish and English. We would also appreciate if you master a third language, maybe Dutch or German, besides from understanding Swedish and Norwegian.
- Azure DevOps
- SQL Server
You are an ambitious and professional person with a pioneer spirit who works independently. You are the front-runner and take responsibility for your tasks. You thrive well in a dynamic environment where everyday life is often hectic and not two days are the same. You are strong and credible, and your commitment and enthusiasm motivate your colleagues. You have a great passion for Microsoft technology and for modernizing how people work. You have well-developed communication skills, and you are structured and love to challenge yourself. With minimal guidance, you look for problems to solve and areas to improve. When you face an obstacle you diligently search for solutions. You work quickly and efficiently, but never sacrifice quality for speed.
You build trust, and you manage – and live up to the expectations you set. As a representative of Projectum you are friendly, empathetic and you communicate clearly via email, phone and face-to-face. You feel secure in stating your opinions towards customers and colleagues, since your purpose is to make the best possible solution, under the circumstances.
You always face challenges with a smile - literally 😊. You are also robust and confident and not afraid to set the agenda. Your colleagues respect you for your professionalism, commitment as well as your authentic and positive way of going about the tasks. Your humour, by the way, just makes us love you even more.
We offer you:
- To be a part of a growing company who won the Microsoft Global Partner of the Year Award multiple times;
- An exciting and evolving position with great opportunity to put your own fingerprint;
- Ambitious and committed colleagues who are always willing to spare and give a helping hand;
- A company with an open and informal relationship;
- Focus on employee wellbeing, flexible working hours, access to free use of fitness center, and good lunch plan.
Start: As soon as possible. We screen applications on a continuous basis until we find the right match.
How to apply? Click on the below button to send you application to HR@projectum.com.
Questions about this position? Please contact Chief HR Officer Kathrina Brunnstrøm at +45 28 35 00 13.
We’re excited to hear from you!