Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM consultant
Do you value diversity, working closely with your team as well as working individually, and do you have solid experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM? Do you want to be a part of a company where it’s crucial that you are able to share your opinion in a professional and inspiring way? – And where you are expected to influence our future direction?
We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultant who is a master in advising, designing, managing, and configuring Dynamics CRM.
You will be a part of the creating as well as the ongoing development of our professional services. Together with the team you have the responsibility for end-to-end implementations. You are expected to be a front runner and set your mark on the product in close collaboration with the talented and dedicated colleagues who also are passionate about modernizing how people work. In addition to this and because of your abilities as a solution engineer and your technical knowledge, you have the role as a professional customer advisor, sparring partner, instructor, and training agent. You are also expected to be able to speak at conferences and to attend events where your role as a professional networker is of high importance.
The employment is of both project-related character and operational character, and it’s solely Cloud based solutions. You must expect travel days to be about 30-40 days per year.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience from a similar position and extensive experience in establishing Cloud solutions;
- You absolutely enjoy working in Microsoft Dynamics environment and with a CRM focus;
- You must be able to work independently and take responsibility for both initiating and completing tasks;
- You are able to quickly jump into a project and provide value and take a consultative approach to enterprise architecture;
- You have experience with Portfolio Management and Project Management;
- You have experience of being a mentor for other consultants;
- You have experience in optimizing and establishing new environments and you have experience with Resource Management;
- You have experience with Flow;
- You speak and write fluently in both Danish and English. If you speak a third language like Dutch or German, this is just a bonus besides from understanding Swedish and Norwegian.
You are an ambitious and professional person with a pioneer spirit who works independently. You are the front-runner and take responsibility for your tasks. You thrive well in a dynamic environment where everyday life is often hectic and not two days are the same. You are the type that the consulting role comes naturally to you. You have a strong and credible "consultant gene" and your commitment and enthusiasm motivate your colleagues. You have both technical and business knowledge and provide structure, systematics, high quality and super service. You have a great passion for Microsoft technology and for modernizing how people work. You have well-developed communication skills, and you are structured and love to challenge yourself.
Your personality makes it easy to work with, both internally and externally, and you always face challenges with a smile. Literally. 😊 You are also robust and confident and not afraid to set the agenda. Your colleagues respect you for your professionalism, commitment as well as your authentic and positive way of going about the tasks. Your humor, by the way, makes us love you even more!
We offer you:
- To be a part of a growing company who won the Microsoft Global Partner of the Year Award multiple times;
- An exciting and evolving position with great opportunity to put your own fingerprint;
- Ambitious and committed colleagues who are always willing to spare and give a helping hand;
- A company with an open and informal relationship;
- Focus on employee wellbeing, flexible working hours, access to free use of fitness center, and good lunch plan.
Start: As soon as possible. We screen applications on a continuous basis until we find the right match.
How to apply? Click on the below button to send you application to HR@projectum.com.
Questions about this position? Please contact Chief HR Officer Kathrina Brunnstrøm at +45 28 35 00 13.
We’re excited to hear from you!