Experienced IT Consultant
COPENHAGEN / AARHUS
Do you value diversity? Do you have solid experience with Microsoft 365, and would you enjoy working closely with customer teams as well as independently? Do you want to be a part of a company where it’s crucial that you are able to share your opinion in a professional and inspiring way? – And where you are expected to influence our future direction?
We are looking for an Experienced IT consultant, who is a master in business understanding and business development, Microsoft 365, and who is super excited about the Power Platform.
We believe in teamwork throughout our agile projects. We love to have fun even though the projects sometimes are very complex. And we always strive for simple solutions for our customers.
Our passion is to modernize how people work. This sometimes requires superpowered skillsets in both managing and communication with the customers. We love to see when customers finally can leave their old and outdated solutions, because we guide and help them to the new modern world of work.
In addition to this, you have the role as a professional customer advisor, sparring partner, and training agent – all situations in which you are expected to draw on your large experience and knowledge. You are also expected to be able to speak at workshops and to attend events where your role as a professional networker is of high importance.
During your introduction period we will ensure that you get hands on experience with our niche – and as such, educate you in our technologies and areas of expertise, within Project, Portfolio and Work Management (PPwM) and Business Process Management (BPM).
- You have minimum of 3 years’ experience from a similar position and extensive experience;
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Project Online is a bonus;
- Experience in implementing, configuring, customizing and administering;
- Able to transform customer needs into effective and successful solutions;
- Capable of spotting and identifying new sales opportunities;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Project management methodologies know-how such as Waterfall, Prince 2, SAFe, and especially the agile methods and scrum;
- Microsoft Certifications is a plus;
- You have high interest in interacting with customers and you always want to reach the best solution for the business;
- We appreciate T-shaped consultants, so you might already have tried build Power Apps, canvas- or model driven, used Flow and know how to work with CDS;
- You take responsibility for both initiating and completing tasks;
- You speak and write fluently in both Danish and English. If you speak a third language like Dutch or German, this is just a bonus besides from understanding Swedish and Norwegian.
You are an ambitious and professional person with a pioneer spirit. You are the front-runner and take responsibility for your tasks. You have a strong and credible consultant gene and your commitment and enthusiasm motivate your colleagues. You have a great passion for Microsoft technology and for modernizing how people work. You have well-developed communication skills, and you are structured and love to challenge yourself. You have technical flair; you are analytical and a problem solver. You care about quality while you strive to reach the goal.
You build trust, and you manage – and live up to the expectations you set. As a representative of Projectum you are friendly, empathetic and can communicate clearly via email, phone and face-to-face. You feel secure in stating your opinions towards customers and colleagues, at the same time as you are prioritizing other’s opinions even though you are an expert. You seek for feedback and it motivates you to receive new perspectives from colleagues and customers. You are a Team player who want to assist your colleagues and contribute to a great synergy between individual work and teamwork. Together we are best.
You always face challenges with a smile - literally 😊. You are also robust and confident and not afraid to set the agenda. Your colleagues respect you for your professionalism, commitment as well as your authentic and positive way of going about the tasks. Your humour, by the way, just makes us love you even more!
We offer you:
- To be a part of a growing company who won the Microsoft Global Partner of the Year Award multiple times;
- An exciting and evolving position with great opportunity to put your own fingerprint;
- Ambitious and committed colleagues who are always willing to spare and give a helping hand;
- A company with an open and informal relationship;
- Focus on employee wellbeing, flexible working hours, access to free use of fitness centre, and good lunch plan.
Start: As soon as possible. We screen applications on a continuous basis until we find the right match.
How to apply? Click on the below button to send you application to HR@projectum.com.
Questions about this position? Please contact Chief HR Officer Kathrina Brunnstrøm at +45 28 35 00 13.
We’re excited to hear from you!