Experienced BI Consultant
COPENHAGEN / AARHUS
Do you value diversity, have solid experience with PowerBI and would you enjoy working closely with customer teams as well as independently? Do you want to be a part of a company where it’s crucial that you are able to share your opinion in a professional and inspiring way? – And where you are expected to influence our future direction?
We are looking for an Experienced BI consultant, who is a master at visualising complex data via Bi analysis, reports and solutions. .
You will be a part of the creation as well as the ongoing development of our professional services. Together with your colleagues you have the responsibility for end-to-end implementations. You are expected to be a front-runner and leave your mark on the solutions in close collaboration with the talented and dedicated colleagues who are also passionate about modernizing how people work. In addition to thus, you have the role as a professional customer advisor, sparring partner, and training agent – all situation in which you are expected to draw on your large experience within BI. You are also expected to be able to speak at workshops and to attend events where your role as a professional networker is of high importance.
During your introduction period, we will ensure that you get hands- on experience, with our niche – and as such educate you in our technologies and areas of expertise within Project, Portfolio and Work Management (PPwM) and Business Process Management (BPM).
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience from a similar position and extensive experience preferably with designing and writing T-SQL queries, translate business requirement into DAX calculations, advanced Power Query, data model design and best-practice;
- You like to work with agile methods;
- Your proven track-record within BI shows us that you are an expert;
- Preferably, you have several BI certifications;
- You have high interest in interacting with customers and you always want to reach the best solution for the business;
- Your technical insight is a value adding to your colleagues who are highly skilled BI consultants, with experience in both back-end and front-end;
- Since we appreciate T-shaped consultants, you already have knowledge and experience in other areas of the Microsoft 365 platform;
- You must be able to work independently and take responsibility for both initiating and completing tasks;
- You are flexible and acknowledge the fact that your actual daily work might differ from the planned work;
- You speak and write fluently in both Danish and English. If you speak a third language like Dutch or German, this is just a bonus besides from understanding Swedish and Norwegian.
You are an ambitious and professional person with a pioneer spirit who works independently. You are the front-runner and take responsibility for your tasks. You thrive well in a dynamic environment where everyday life is often hectic and not two days are the same. You have a strong and credible "consultant gene" and your commitment and enthusiasm motivate your colleagues. You have a great passion for Microsoft technology and for modernizing how people work. You have well-developed communication skills, and you are structured and love to challenge yourself. With minimal guidance, you look for problems to solve and areas to improve. When you face an obstacle you diligently search for solutions. You work quickly and efficiently, but never sacrifice quality for speed. You build trust, and you manage – and live up to the expectations you set.
As a representative of Projectum you are friendly, empathetic and can communicate clearly via email, phone and face-to-face. You feel secure in stating your opinions towards customers and colleagues, at the same time as you are prioritizing other’s opinions even though you are an expert. You seek feedback and it motivates you to receive new perspectives from colleagues and customers. You are a team player who wants to assist your colleagues and contribute to a great synergy between individual work and teamwork. Together we are the best!
You always face challenges with a smile - literally 😊. You are also robust and confident and not afraid to set the agenda. Your colleagues respect you for your professionalism, commitment as well as your authentic and positive way of going about the tasks. Your humour, by the way, just makes us love you even more.
We offer you:
- To be a part of a growing company who won the Microsoft Global Partner of the Year Award multiple times;
- An exciting and evolving position with great opportunity to put your own fingerprint;
- Ambitious and committed colleagues who are always willing to spare and give a helping hand;
- A company with an open and informal relationship;
- Focus on employee wellbeing, flexible working hours, access to free use of fitness centre, and good lunch plan.
Start: As soon as possible. We screen applications on a continuous basis until we find the right match.
How to apply? Click on the below button to send you application to HR@projectum.com.
Questions about this position? Please contact Chief HR Officer Kathrina Brunnstrøm at +45 28 35 00 13.
We’re excited to hear from you!