The Projectum team is excited to announce that we have pledged to be a Customer First vendor in the Project Portfolio Management market for our product, Power PPM. Our team at Projectum takes great pride in this program commitment, as customer feedback continues to be a critical priority, and shapes our products and services.
The Customer First program
As part of the requirements for the Customer First program, Projectum has committed to:
- Every user of their product(s)/services has an equal opportunity to share their honest feedback, regardless of whether it is positive or negative
- The organization has made and will continue to make its best efforts to invite a fully representative set of users/customers to write and submit reviews
- Agreement that all reviews submitted to the site will comply with our Community Guidelines
- The organization will comply with the Gartner Peer Insights Incentive Policy as part of its efforts to solicit customer reviews
- The vendor has an Employee designated to the day-to-day responsibilities of participating in and promoting this Program
We are deeply proud
Everyone at Projectum is deeply proud to be part of the Customer First program.
“We believe that being a Customer First participant represents the commitment we have to our customers to provide a world class product with an outstanding customer experience to support it.
We continue to innovate while we execute on our product roadmap to meet the needs of our customers and are grateful for the feedback, they share with us on Gartner Peer Insights.”
– Philip Bronsztejn, CEO of Projectum.
To all our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! These honest reviews mold our products and our customer journey, and we always welcome both positive and critical feedback.
Read our reviews
To learn more about this program, or to read the reviews written about our products by the IT professionals who use them, please see our reviews on Gartner Peer Insights.
If you have a Projectum story to share, we encourage you to join the Gartner Peer Insights crowd and weigh in.